Arroz goto,is very popular foods in Philippines.
- Clean tripe, make sure to wash it well, then put in a saucepan, add water and simmer until tender. Drain and cut into stripe.
- In a large saucepan heat oil and sauté garlic, onion, and ginger.
- Add goto (tripe) salt, patis and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- . Add rice, stir cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add water and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and cook covered for 20-30 minutes or until the rice is cook.
- Serve hot, garnish with spring onions, fried garlic and boiled egg, adjust the taste by adding soy sauce .