Arroz Valenciana pinoy style and it is similar to Paella, a dish adopted from Spanish dish, it is a combination of jasmine rice and glutinous rice and cook with pork , chicken, sea foods, ham and chorizo.
- Heat olive oil in a deep heavy skillet or paellera. Brown chicken and pork over medium heat.
- Sauté garlic and onions , add ham and chorizo or sausage. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add rice, browned chicken, pork and fish sauce, sauté for 4-5 minutes. Add tomato sauce and boiling chicken broth. Mix well and let to a boil.
- When rice is haft way done drop the red bell pepper , Lower down the heat and cook covered until all liquid is absorbed by the rice.
- Turn rice over and add shrimps and peas. Cover and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Adjust the taste and season with salt.
- Garnish with hard cooked eggs, spring onion and sliced of lemon.[/directions]