Are you looking for Bangus Sardines recipe that you can make? Why don’t you try my delicious homemade Bangus sardines? I’m sure you will like it, this recipe is a mixture of different ingredients and ideas to make it a perfect meal for your family and friends.
What you need are those ingredients written below, and you should also need a pressure cooker with a rack.
VIDEO is Coming soon!
- Clean and cut the bangus into haft without removing the scales.
- Arrange bangus in layers on rack in pressure cooker.
- Pour in the remaining ingredients and make sure all the ingredients are scattered around the bangus.
- Cover the pressure cooker and boil for 1 hour without a pressure control.
- Then place the pressure control and cook under pressure for another hour.
- Then allow cooling before removing the cover.
- Served with rice and enjoy the delicious taste of bangus sardines.