Chicken curry is very popular recipe around the world, but this recipe was given to me by my colleague Sinu from India, a combination of diferent spices to make a curry paste.
- Sauté garlic , onion and ginger in hot oil
- Add TURMERIC powder , Chilli powder , CORIANDER powder, GARAM MASALA powder, BLACK PEPPER powder.
- Cook until the color change approx. 1-2 minutes
- Add 2 medium chopped Tomatoes. Cook until become paste.
- Add chicken. Mix well until all cut chicken are coated.
- Add cups water and 1/2 tsp. Salt.
- Bring to boil and simmer until chicken is tender and oil starting to come out from the chicken.
- Then sprinkle with handful coriander leaves
- Serve with chapatti or rice