Escabeche recipes or Sweet and Sour fish Filipino style
Escabeche is a sweet and sour fish Filipino style. Combination of vinegar and sugar and blended with the test of ginger that make escabeche one of the Filipinos favourite food. Try my escabeche recipes.
- Rub fish all over with salt. Then fry in a hot oil until become brown. And place the fish on a serving dish and set aside.
- In different frying pan put 3 tsp. oil, saute garlic, onion and ginger, then add carrots and saute for another 1 minute.
- Add vinegar, water, sugar, soy sauce and salt. Bring to boil
- Then add dissolved cornstarch, cook until slightly thick.
- Pour sauce over the fish and serve with boiled rice .