Pancakes with Blueberries
Pancakes – Blueberries
Pancakes for Pancake day or Pancake Tuesday. Pancakes tuesday is normally celebrated the day before Ash Wednesday.
- In small bowl, mix flour, baking powder, salt and sugar, stir in berries or cashew nuts.
- Add milk and butter, mix it well.
- Separate egg white from egg yolk.
- Using rotary whisk or electric hand mixer, whisk the egg white until stiff and white.
- Add egg white to the mixture and fold
- Lightly grease skillet and pour ¼ cup of pancake mixture onto skillet.
- After about 1 minute the small bubbles are breaking on the surface of the pancake. Then flip over to cook the other side.
- Serve at once with butter or maple syrup.