Pininyahang Manok or pineapple chicken is ideal meal for your family. It is a combination of coconut milk and the taste of pineapple chuck, it is really a yummy and it is easy to prepare .
- Marinate the chicken with the pineapple syrup (from pineaple can) for at least 20 minutes.
- Add oil in the pan and saute garlic,onions and tomato
- Put the chicken in a pot with sautéed garlic,onions and tomatoes and cook until light brown.
- Then pour the marinate pineapple syrup and fresh milk and bring to a boil.
- Add the pineapple chunks and simmer until the chicken is tender, the sauce would become slightly thick.
- And then add carrots and simmer for another 3 to 5 mins
- Now season with patis and simmer again for 2 minutes.