Pork Adobo – Filipino traditional food
Adobo (Traditional Pork Adobo)
“ADOBO” Traditional Pork adobo the simple and basic way of cooking Pork Adobo and using basic ingredients . You can add more ingredients or make it spicy . You can use chicken or combination of pork and chicken. Pork adobo, “ADOBO” meaning marinate. Pork Adobo is a Filipino traditional and national food.
- In a pot, combine all ingredients and marinate for 30 minutes
- Drain the meat and reserve the marinate.
- Sauté pork meat until the juice evaporate and the oil is coming out from the meat.
- Add reserved marinate sauce and bring to boil then lower the heat.
- Slow cook for 1 hour or until meat is tender. Add more water if necessary.
- Transfer to a serving dish.
- Serve and enjoy.