Stuffed deboned Chicken
Rellenong manok or stuffed deboned chicken,
- Marinate deboned Chicken in soy sauce, sugar and lemon for 2 to 3 hours.
- In a mixing bowl combine some of the ingredients, pork, bacon, carrots, sweet pickled, raisin, row eggs, cup breadcrumbs, salt and white pepper.
- Stuff mixture into the deboned chicken,arrange hard boiled eggs and sausages, then sew up all the openings with ordinary tread and sewing needle.
- Brush whole stuffed chicken with melted butter, then place in a roasting pan with breast side up and loosely cover with foil.
- Bake in preheated 195 C for 1 hour then remove the foil and bake for another 1/2 hour.
- Remove the chicken ( Rellenong Manok) from the oven and let it cool for few minutes before slicing. Serve with gravy or spicy sauce..